Friends School of Baltimore makes its campus facilities available for community events and activities such as athletic practices and games, concerts, lectures, and meetings, when not in use for school events. In general, the School has determined that our spaces are not ideally suited for personal events such as weddings, funerals, memorial services, or birthday parties.
If you have questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the AE Office: 410-649-3209.
Event Spaces | Athletic Facilities
Personnel or staff required outside of regular and scheduled operations.
Security Staff: $35 per hour per person
Maintenance Staff: $25 per hour per person
Housekeeping Staff: $100 per event per building
Technology/AV Support: $50 per hour per person
Pre-event Meetings or AV Training: $25 per visit
- How far in advance of my event should I submit a Rental Request?
- Is insurance required?
- When are payments due for rentals?
- How far in advance of my event do I need to submit AV (audio/visual) and technical support requests?
- Will Friends School advertise my event?
- Will other events be taking place on campus at the same time as my event?
- Is parking available?
- Is security on campus during my event?
- What happens in case of inclement weather?
- When can my group arrive on campus for our event?
- How long can my group remain on campus after our event?
- Are restrooms available?
- Is there an AED or first aid kit available for my group to use during our event?
- Can groups sell tickets?
- Can groups sell concessions or other items on campus?
- Can groups serve food on campus?
- Can groups serve alcohol on campus?
- Are animals allowed on campus?
- Can groups use the scoreboards?
- Are any items or activities prohibited on the Friends School campus?
- Can my group store items on campus for recurring or future rentals?
- Is it my group’s responsibility to clean the campus space after our event?
- My group has participants under the age of 18, are there additional requirements?