WOW! No lunches to pack!
Lunch, snack, and beverages are provided for all campers. This summer’s food program is carefully planned to follow current safety restrictions and guidelines. Lunch will include a sandwich/entree , a fruit item, and a dessert item. Campers with special food preferences or dietary needs may bring their own food.
Simple Upfront Pricing
- Fee is all inclusive with lunch, snack, and swimming.
- No registration fee. The deposit is applied to the camp balance.
- The Super Session is our best value and includes eight weeks of long-day camp programming!
The Friends School of Baltimore Campus
- Our campus is conveniently located
- Our facilities are specifically designed for children
- Our campus is spacious, safe, and self-contained
Keeping Your Child's Safety in Mind
- Summer at Friends programs are certified by the State of Maryland for compliance with Youth Camp Safety Regulations
- Registered Nurse on campus or on-call during camp hours
A Schedule that Fits Your Needs
- We offer a wide variety of camp programs
- Flexible schedules allow parents to choose 2, 4, or 8 week camps
- Flexible hours allow parents to choose a short or long day
Fun Activities for Children ages 4 to 13
- Daily instructional or recreational swim
- Weekly themes and special events
- Age-appropriate activities