Flexible and Affordable Camp Registration
Our pricing is all-inclusive! On-campus programing includes lunch, snack, daily swimming, weekly themes, and a whole lot of summer fun! Our best value, the Super Session includes convenient extended hours every day until 5 pm, plus exclusive activities just for our eight-week campers!
A deposit of $200 is due with your camper’s Enrollment Application. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable but will be applied to your overall camp balance. Camp with Confidence: If on-campus programming is cancelled, your deposit will be applied to a Virtual Summer Program of your choosing, and your child will receive priority placement! All additional monies paid (less the deposit and any other Virtual Summer Program fees) will be refunded.
As spaces are limited this year, we encourage families to register early. After Monday, May 3, payment in full is due with your application, and no discounts will be applied. From May 3 until the Change & Cancellation Deadline, you may still make a change and receive a refund less the non-refundable deposit. No refunds will be given after the Change & Cancellation Deadline(s) listed above. Virtual Summer Fees are non-refundable.
A Change Fee of $75 will be applied for all changes. Changes must be completed prior to the Change & Cancellation Deadline(s) above.
Due to pre-attendance health and safety screening requirements, changes cannot be accepted after the Change & Cancellation Deadline. Late registrations may be accepted on a case-by-case basis, but participants cannot start camp until 14 days after the registration has been processed. Fees will not be prorated. (This does not apply to Virtual Summer Programs.)
For Your Information
Please read this section carefully before completing your application.
- Summer at Friends Camp of Friends School of Baltimore, Inc. (the School) believes that a positive working relationship between the School and the child and the child’s parents or guardians is essential. Therefore, the School reserves the right to dismiss or not re-enroll the child if the School concludes, in its sole discretion, that the actions of a parent or guardian make such a positive relationship unnecessarily difficult, interfere with the School’s operation, are not supportive of the School’s goals, or adversely affect the reputation of the School. The School reserves the right to dismiss or not re-enroll the child if the School concludes, in its sole discretion, that the needs or demands made by or on behalf of the child or the child’s parents or guardians place undue burden on the resources of the School.
- PLEASE REGISTER EARLY. Applications are processed on a first-come basis, and enrollment is limited in all summer programs. Your Enrollment Application does not guarantee space in a camp. Submit one application per camper. Once you have submitted your online application, you will receive an automated acknowledgment email. However, your registration is not complete until you have received confirmation from the Camp Office.
- Please make note of your enrollment dates. Our cancellation and change policy has changed this year. See the “Registration & Payment Information” table above.
- a.DEPOSIT: A deposit of $200 is due with your camper’s Enrollment Application. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable but will be applied to your overall camp balance if space is available and the registration is accepted. If space is not available in the requested camp(s), the deposit will be refunded.
b. CAMP WITH CONFIDENCE: If on-campus programming is cancelled, your deposit will be applied to a Virtual Summer Program of your choosing, and your child will receive priority placement.
- PAYMENT: Our payment policy has changed. Please see the “Registration & Payment Information” table above. Payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express is accepted online only: www.fscamp.org. Paper checks, made payable to Summer at Friends, may be mailed to the Camp Office at the address listed below. After May 3rd, full payment is required with Enrollment Applications.
- The camper will not be allowed to begin the Summer at Friends camp program unless the camp fee, as well as any account balance (including, but not limited to, Friends School tuition, fees, and incidental expenses from any prior academic year and any unpaid Summer at Friends camp fees from any prior year) for the camper named on the Enrollment Application have been paid in full.
- The parent/guardian completing/signing the Summer at Friends Enrollment Application agrees that their obligation to pay the camp fee for the summer program is unconditional upon acceptance of this Enrollment Application by Friends School.
- Current Friends School students (and siblings of currently enrolled students) are entitled to a 5% discount on select camp fees. This discount is available only when claimed on the initial Enrollment Application received before May 3rd, and is not applicable to subsequent enrollment changes (i.e. additional sessions), late pick-up fees, or cancellation fees. To request the discount, you must indicate on the initial application that you are a current Friends School student or a sibling. Discounts cannot be applied after the initial application has been accepted. No exceptions.
- RETURNED CHECK FEE: There will be a $50 charge for each check returned by the bank.
- ENROLLMENT CHANGES: A Change Fee of $75 will be applied for all changes after the initial application has been accepted. Changes must be completed prior to the Change & Cancellation Deadline(s) listed in the “Registration & Payment Information” table above. Contact the Camp Office for details. Please do not complete another Enrollment Application form.
- WITHDRAWALS/REFUNDS: Please see the “Registration & Payment Information” table above. It contains important dates including the Change & Cancellation Dates for each session.
- In ALL cases of withdrawal, YOU MUST CONTACT THE CAMP OFFICE. Call: 410-649-3218 or 410-649-3209. Email: email@example.com
- In ALL cases, the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- ALL charges are calculated by the session. There is no pro-rating by the day or week.
- If at any time prior to the Change & Cancellation Deadline, an applicant withdraws from ALL Summer Programs, the amount paid for the program(s) less the deposit will be refunded.
- Anyone withdrawing after the Change & Cancellation Deadline will not receive a refund and will be charged the full fee of the program(s) being cancelled.
- The deposit will be refunded only if space is not available in the requested camp(s). When programs are full, these refunds will be issued following communication between the Camp Office and the applicant’s parent/guardian.
- Refunds will not be granted for individual days or weeks missed (i.e. for illness, vacation, etc.). Refunds will not be offered if camp is closed due to weather conditions, power outages, or for any reason that would prohibit camp from operating safely.
- Force Majeure and Other Events. In the event of any prolonged closure (more than four weeks of our eight week on-campus camp programs) caused by an event beyond Friends School’s reasonable control including, but not limited to force majeure events, acts of God, fire, war, government action or restriction, act of terrorism, insurrections, epidemic, pandemic, natural disaster, or major upheaval, the camp payment fee obligation under this Agreement shall not continue, and Friends School shall not be liable for any such failure or delay in its performance. The deposit will be applied to a Virtual Program and all additional monies paid will be refunded.
- Friends School reserves the right to cancel any Summer Program due to insufficient enrollment. If a program is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, all monies paid will be refunded.
- Fees for Virtual Summer Programs are non-refundable.
- Refunds may be issued after AUGUST 13, 2021.
- Summer at Friends and Friends School of Baltimore reserve the right to change any and all aspects of the summer program, including program hours, options, and activities in order to comply with local, state, or federal requirements, guidelines, or recommendations, or to make adjustments to the same for any reason as determined by the Director or School Administration. Fees will not be prorated for these changes.
- The Director reserves the right to request the immediate withdrawal of any participant whose behavior is detrimental to the program. The participant will be charged for the entire week in which the withdrawal occurs, but no cancellation fee will be charged.
- Friends School accepts no responsibility for campers who are brought to campus before the hours of the program(s) in which they are enrolled.
- Make arrangements to pick up your camper(s) promptly each day. A late pick-up fee of $35 per family per quarter hour will be charged beginning at the camper’s scheduled end of the camp day.
- Friends School is not responsible for loss of or damage to personal property during the operation of the program. Valuables, such as jewelry and electronics, should not be brought to camp.
- FOOD: Lunch, snack, and beverages are provided for all campers. This summer’s food program has been carefully planned to follow current safety restrictions and guidelines, and campers will not be eating in our Dining Hall. Lunch will include a sandwich, a fruit item, and a dessert item. Campers with special food preferences or dietary needs may bring their own food, but refrigeration is not available.
- EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES: Detailed information regarding necessary equipment and supplies will be sent in May. Materials included in the fee are noted in each program description.
- Friends School reserves the right to require additional information, following receipt of the health form (which will be sent to you in May), that may cause the School to specify terms for acceptance or deny admission if the Summer at Friends program determines that it cannot reasonably meet the needs of an individual camper. In this case, the deposit will be refunded.
- Friends School routinely records and photographs events, achievements and sports for use in its own publications and on the School’s websites and official social media outlets. When publicizing students’ achievements on the Friends School or Summer at Friends websites or social media sites, or when such news is forwarded to media, campers’ first and last names will not be used to identify the camper. Please see “Camper Waiver and Release” section on the Enrollment Application to grant or deny permission for the School to use photos of your camper.
- ALL FRIENDS SCHOOL’S SUMMER PROGRAMS WILL BE CLOSED ON MONDAY, JULY 5th. Fees are not prorated for this week.
Campers must be the appropriate age by their first day of camp. (Sorry, no exceptions.)
We will try to honor “group with” requests but cannot guarantee such placements. Campers who are not enrolled in consecutive sessions may be placed in a different group the other session. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Registration Help or Questions?
Contact the Camp Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-649-3218 or 410-649-3209.
We’re here to help!
Our office staff is available year-round:
during the school year at email@example.com or call us: 410-649-3218
during the 8-week camp session from 8 am - 4:30 pm
Friends School admits students of any race, color, disability, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the School. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, sexual orientation or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Member- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)