Our pricing is all-inclusive! Camp fee includes lunch, snack, daily swimming, weekly themes, and a whole lot of summer fun! Our best value, the Super Session includes convenient extended hours every day until 5 pm, plus exclusive activities just for our Super Session campers! Long Day options for both Session A and Session B are available for Junior, Intermediate, and Senior Camps.
A deposit of $400 is due with your camper’s Enrollment Application. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable but will be applied to your overall camp balance.
As spaces are limited this year, we encourage families to register early. After May 1, payment in full is due with your application, and no discounts will be applied. From May 1 until the Change & Cancellation Deadline, you may still make a cancellation and receive a refund less the non-refundable deposit. No refunds will be given after the Change & Cancellation Deadline(s) listed above.
A Change Fee of $75 will be applied for all changes. Changes must be completed prior to the Change & Cancellation Deadline(s) above.
Changes will not be accepted after the Change & Cancellation Deadline for each session. Late registrations may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Fees will not be prorated.
For Your Information
Please read this section carefully before completing your application.
- Summer at Friends Camp of Friends School of Baltimore, Inc. (the School) believes that a positive working relationship between the School and the child and the child’s parents or guardians is essential. Therefore, the School reserves the right to dismiss or not re-enroll the child if the School concludes, in its sole discretion, that the actions of a parent or guardian make such a positive relationship unnecessarily difficult, interfere with the School’s operation, are not supportive of the School’s goals, or adversely affect the reputation of the School. The School reserves the right to dismiss or not re-enroll the child if the School concludes, in its sole discretion, that the needs or demands made by or on behalf of the child or the child’s parents or guardians place undue burden on the resources of the School.
- PLEASE REGISTER EARLY. Applications are processed on a first-come basis, and enrollment is limited in all summer programs. Your Enrollment Application does not guarantee space in a camp. Submit one application per camper. Once you have submitted your online application, you will receive an automated acknowledgment email. However, your registration is not complete until you have received confirmation from the Camp Office.
- Please make note of your enrollment dates. Our cancellation and change policy is outlined in the “Registration & Payment Information” table above.
- DEPOSIT: A deposit of $400 is due with your camper’s Enrollment Application. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable but will be applied to your overall camp balance if space is available and the registration is accepted. If space is not available in the requested camp(s), the deposit will be refunded.
- PAYMENT: Please see the “Registration & Payment Information” table above. Payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or ACH/e-Check is accepted online only on the Camp Portal. Paper checks, made payable to Summer at Friends, may be mailed to the Camp Office at the address listed below. After May 1st, full payment is required with Enrollment Applications.
- The camper will not be allowed to begin the Summer at Friends camp program unless the camp fee, as well as any account balance (including, but not limited to, Friends School tuition, fees, and incidental expenses from any prior academic year and any unpaid Summer at Friends camp fees from any prior year) for the camper named on the Enrollment Application have been paid in full.
- The parent/guardian completing/signing the Summer at Friends Enrollment Application agrees that their obligation to pay the camp fee for the summer program is unconditional upon acceptance of this Enrollment Application by Friends School.
- Current Friends School students (and siblings of currently enrolled students) are entitled to a 5% discount on select camp fees. This discount is available only when claimed on the initial Enrollment Application received before May 1st, and is not applicable to subsequent enrollment changes (i.e. additional sessions), late pick-up fees, or cancellation fees. To request the discount, you must indicate on the online application that you are a current Friends School student or a sibling. When completing your online registration, use the discount code previously provided to you. Discounts cannot be applied after the initial application has been accepted. No exceptions.
- RETURNED CHECK FEE: There will be a $50 charge for each check returned by the bank.
- ENROLLMENT CHANGES: A Change Fee of $75 will be applied for all changes after the initial application has been accepted. Changes must be completed prior to the Change & Cancellation Deadline(s) listed in the “Registration & Payment Information” table above. Additional sessions can be added through the online Camp Portal. To request a cancellation or other change, contact the Camp Office.
- WITHDRAWALS/REFUNDS: Please see the “Registration & Payment Information” table above. It contains important dates including the Change & Cancellation Dates for each session.
- In ALL cases of withdrawal, YOU MUST CONTACT THE CAMP OFFICE. Call: 410-649-3218 or 410-649-3209. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In ALL cases, the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- ALL charges are calculated by the session. There is no pro-rating by the day or week.
- If at any time prior to the Change & Cancellation Deadline, an applicant withdraws from ALL Summer Programs, the amount paid for the program(s) less the deposit will be refunded.
- Anyone withdrawing after the Change & Cancellation Deadline will not receive a refund and will be charged the full fee of the program(s) being cancelled.
- The deposit will be refunded only if space is not available in the requested camp(s). When programs are full, these refunds will be issued following communication between the Camp Office and the applicant’s parent/guardian.
- Refunds will not be granted for individual days or weeks missed (i.e. for illness, vacation, etc.). Refunds will not be offered if camp is closed due to weather conditions, power outages, or for any reason that would prohibit camp from operating safely.
- Camp with confidence: If the camp, or camp group, is closed for an entire week (5 days) due to COVID-19 Safety Protocols, the amount paid for that week will be refunded. No refunds will be issued for partial week closures.
- Force Majeure and Other Events. In the event of any prolonged closure (more than four weeks of our eight week camp programs) caused by an event beyond Friends School’s reasonable control including, but not limited to force majeure events, acts of God, fire, war, government action or restriction, act of terrorism, insurrections, epidemic, pandemic, natural disaster, or major upheaval, the camp payment fee obligation under this Agreement shall not continue, and Friends School shall not be liable for any such failure or delay in its performance. All additional monies paid, less the deposit, will be refunded.
- Friends School reserves the right to cancel any Summer Program due to insufficient enrollment. If a program is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, all monies paid will be refunded.
- Refunds may be issued after AUGUST 12, 2022.
- Summer at Friends and Friends School of Baltimore reserve the right to change any and all aspects of the summer program, including program hours, options, and activities in order to comply with local, state, or federal requirements, guidelines, or recommendations, or to make adjustments to the same for any reason as determined by the Director or School Administration. Fees will not be prorated for these changes.
- The Director reserves the right to request the immediate withdrawal of any participant whose behavior is detrimental to the program. The participant will be charged for the entire week in which the withdrawal occurs, but no cancellation fee will be charged.
- Friends School accepts no responsibility for campers who are brought to campus before the hours of the program(s) in which they are enrolled.
- Make arrangements to pick up your camper(s) promptly each day. A late pick-up fee of $35 per family per quarter hour will be charged beginning at the camper’s scheduled end of the camp day.
- Friends School is not responsible for loss of or damage to personal property during the operation of the program. Valuables, such as jewelry and electronics, should not be brought to camp.
- FOOD: Lunch, snack, and beverages are provided for all campers. This summer’s food program is carefully planned to follow current safety restrictions and guidelines. Lunch will include a sandwich, a fruit item, and a dessert item. Campers with special food preferences or dietary needs may bring their own food, but refrigeration is not available.
- EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES: Detailed information regarding necessary equipment and supplies will be sent in May. Materials included in the fee are noted in each program description.
- Friends School reserves the right to require additional information, following receipt of the health form (which will be sent to you in May), that may cause the School to specify terms for acceptance or deny admission if the Summer at Friends program determines that it cannot reasonably meet the needs of an individual camper. In this case, the deposit will be refunded.
- Friends School routinely records and photographs events, achievements and sports for use in its own publications and on the School’s websites and official social media outlets. When publicizing students’ achievements on the Friends School or Summer at Friends websites or social media sites, or when such news is forwarded to media, campers’ first and last names will not be used to identify the camper. Please see “Photo Release” section on the Enrollment Application to grant or deny permission for the School to use photos of your camper.
- ALL FRIENDS SCHOOL’S SUMMER PROGRAMS WILL BE CLOSED ON MONDAY, JUNE 20th. Fees are not prorated for this week.
- ALL FRIENDS SCHOOL’S SUMMER PROGRAMS WILL BE CLOSED ON MONDAY, JULY 4th. Fees are not prorated for this week.
Registration Help or Questions?
Contact the Camp Office at email@example.com or
call 410-649-3218 or 410-649-3209.
Campers must be the appropriate age by their first day of camp. (Sorry, no exceptions.)
We will try to honor “group with” requests but cannot guarantee such placements. We can accept one “group with” request for each camper. In order to be grouped together, campers must be in the same session (A, B, or Super Session) and in the same program (i.e. Intermediate Camp). Long Day and Short Day Campers cannot be grouped together. Both campers must request to be grouped together. You can make this request by providing the name of one camper during registration.
We’re here to help!
Our office staff is available year-round:
10 am to 4 pm - during the school year
8 am to 5:15 pm - during the 8-week camp season
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us : 410-649-3218
Fax us: 410-649-3307
Friends School admits students of any race, color, disability, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the School. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, sexual orientation or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Member- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)