Getting an early start on a life of learning
The desire to develop an enduring passion for learning has no minimum age limit. At our Little Friends Early Learning Center, a full-service childcare center, we focus on developing a broad range of age-appropriate skills for children 6 weeks to 4 years old.
We seek to create a safe, nurturing, and engaging environment for young children and the adults who care for them, guided by:
- Quaker testimonies: Simplicity, Peace, Integrity, Community, Equality/Diversity, Stewardship
- Developmentally appropriate practice: meeting children on their level with an emphasis on play and emotional/social development
- Emergent curriculum: allowing children's interests and the environment to direct learning experiences
- Magda Gerber's philosophy: treating even the youngest infant as a unique human being
- Research: focusing on experiences that support healthy brain development
To create and sustain a more peaceful, just, and loving world for children.
Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Little Friends is open year round.
2021-22 Tuition Rates
Child under 2 is $28,050
Child over 2 is $23,035
*Please note that financial aid is not available for the Little Friends program
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Little Friends Interim Director