Apply to Friends
Thank you for your interest in Friends School of Baltimore. We look forward to working with your family.
Applications for the 2022-23 school year will be available beginning July 15. Please click on the Apply button to begin the online application. The application deadline is December 15, 2021. Applications received after that date be considered if there is space in the grade to which the student is applying.
As you begin the admission process with us, we encourage families to explore our virtual visit, and would also welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally and answer any questions about Friends or our admission process. Please contact us at email@example.com to schedule a call to learn more about Friends.
Important note: All admission applicant files are now digitized, and we request that you submit any required forms electronically via email, if possible. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admission.
Create an Online Account
To apply online, you must first create an account.
- If you are a new user, please click the button below to create an account and begin the application process.
- We ask that you please use your first and last name as your username. (e.g. johndoe)
- This option is not currently available on the iPad and/or Safari browser.
- If you are a current Friends School or Little Friends parent applying for another child please use your current myFriends username and password.
- If you have previously inquired or been enrolled at Friends, please contact the Office of Admission (410.649.3211).
Please include the $25 application fee and photo of applicant.
Applicants who have completed all the steps of the admission process will be notified on or after February 18, 2022.
If you are interested in applying to our Little Friends Early Learning Center (ages 6 weeks to 4 years), please click here to learn more.