Friends School of Baltimore’s Global Engagement Program provides academically motivated young men and women who are interested in studying abroad with an innovative curriculum, where academics, arts, and athletics all play an integral role. Within our diverse and caring community, international students will challenge themselves, discover hidden strengths, and interests and take advantage of all that a Friends education has to offer—from music and dance ensembles to robotics, competitive athletics, and a wide variety of after-school clubs.
International Applicant Instructions
Interested international students should complete the steps below:
- Create a Friends School account and fill out the International Student Application.
- Submit a TOEFL Jr. or TOEFL Score. ISEE and SSAT scores are accepted, in addition to the TOEFL, but are not required and may not replace TOEFL
- Students must submit two referral forms and transcripts. Friends will accept any additional information on an applicant.
- Students from mainland China are encouraged to contact Vericant to set up an interview.
- Skype interviews with our Admission team are available on an invitation-only basis once a student has applied.