Welcome New Families
At Friends School of Baltimore, we are deeply committed to helping young people discover and become the person they are meant to be. A Friends School education equips young people to become courageous changemakers wherever their path leads. As your family embarks on this journey together, please refer to the resources below to take a deeper dive into the Friends experience.
To access back-to-school information, you will need to log in to myFriends and click on the Back-to-School Backpack and Divisional File Cabinets to find:
- Calendar of Important Dates for 2023-24 school year
- Health Forms and Parent Forms
- Summer Reading - posted in May
- Important Divisional Contacts
- Information about the Dining Hall
- Information about Billing
- Helpful hints to set up your myFriends portal
Family to Family: The Parents Association’s Family to Family program works to help ensure a smooth transition to new students and their families by welcoming them to our community. It provides a warm, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and welcoming point of contact prior to and at the start of school. Please check back later for more information about this program.