Save the Date!
You are cordially invited to the Parents Association signature springtime fundraiser event, a fun and lively gathering of Friends School parents and caregivers, faculty, staff and alumni, all to benefit the teacher and staff Wish List for the 2023-2024 school year! This year’s theme is “Celebrate Baltimore!” Join us in the Penguin Room at Whitehall Mill in Hampden as we highlight what makes our city and community special at the NOWF 2024.
Saturday, April 13, 2024
The Penguin Room at Whitehall Mill
3300 Clipper Mill Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21211
Our silent and Live auctions will feature Baltimore at its best, Friends original artwork from the students of each grade, and a host of amazing trips, and unique experiences!! Look for our Wine Grab, photo area, and Baltimore Trivia!
Tickets are on sale NOW!
$135 per person, for Parent/Alumni/ Supporter
$115 per person, Early Bird Pricing
$50 per person, for Faculty/Staff and 1 guest
Below are available sponsorships:
- Poe Society $5,000
- 8 event tickets, reserved table with company name sign, contribution towards Friends School Wishlist, recognition as a top event sponsor and premium placement of company logo on NOWF & Auction websites and at event, recognition in the FSPA newsletter, recognition of company by emcee
- Old Bay Benefactor $2,500
- 6 event tickets, named table at event with company name sign, contribution towards Friends School Wishlist, company logo on NOWF & Auction websites and at event, recognition in the FSPA newsletter
- Crab Cake Council $1,000
- 4 event tickets, contribution towards Friends School Wishlist, company logo on NOWF & Auction websites and at event, recognition in the FSPA newsletter
- Stony Run River Riders $500
- 2 event tickets, company logo on NOWF & Auction websites and at event, recognition in the FSPA newsletter
- Berger Cookie Club $250
- Company logo on NOWF & Auction websites and at event, recognition in the FSPA newsletter.
About the Dress Code
The dress code for the evening is “Creative Cocktail.” You are encouraged to interpret this however you like and to wear whatever brings you joy.
About the Venue
The Penguin Room gets its name from a piece of the Whitehall Mill’s history. In the 1950s and 60s, the building housed a Penguin Books distribution center. The building has been restored and redesigned to be an elegant and innovative room to host many types of gatherings.
About Ticket Refunds
Tickets are nonrefundable. In the unlikely event that NOWF needs to be canceled, participants will be contacted to determine whether they want to donate the full amount of their event tickets/sponsorship to the Friends School Wish List or would like a full refund. The PA will refund 100% of the ticket price paid to those parents who request a refund. Even if the event is canceled, the Silent Auction will still be held online and all money raised will be donated to the school's Wish List.
** Must be 21 years of age to attend NOWF **
Thank you to the NOWF planning committee: Bonnie Aubuchon and Natalie White (Co-Chairs), Jee Bang, Yvette Corley, Michelle Henley, Megan Isennock, Tawanna Kane, Liz Murphy, Jen Roche, Vivian Sund, Shareka Weaver
Any questions and to help out with NOWF - Contact Us!